Depending on your SIP Phone, cou can create a conference with other parties using the phone’s local conference feature. You can create a conference between an active call and a call on hold (on the same or another line) by pressing the CONF key.
To set up a local conference call:
1. Place a call to the first party.
2. Press CONF to create a new call. The active call is placed on hold.
3. Enter the number of second party and press OK or #.
4. When the second party answers the call, you can consult with him or her before adding to the conference.
5. Press CONF again to join all parties in the conference.