When contacting Othos Support, please provide as much information as you can regarding the following points:
Say who you are:
- State the company name
- State the PBX name
- State your name and contact
- Detailed description of the issue you are having.
- If you experience issues placing or receiving calls, also add:
- The behaviour when trying to make a call – what is seen and heard?
- What is shown on the display of the device or softphone
- Specify whether or not the issue was experienced on one or all of the devices
- Specify the times and numbers of the attempted calls
- Type of Internet connection (DSL/Cable/Dial-up/Satellite) and name of your Internet Service Provider.
- Make and model of your SIP device (phone) on which you are experiencing issues.
Client: Acme South Africa
Contact: John Smith - 076XXXXXXX
I seem to be unable to make calls from extension 200 and 201 (both Yealink T46G).
When making a call I get the message "service unavailable" on the phone's screen.
We are using Fibre connection.